Develop your ideas and goals for your business or career!
Whether you've lost sight of an old dream or you are searching for a new one within you, Put Your Dream to the Test provides a step-by-step action plan that you can start using today to see, own, and reach your dream.
What's the difference between a dreamer and someone who achieves a dream? The answer lies in answering ten powerful, yet straightforward, questions. Join us for 12 recorded sessions filled with 'aha' moments to help you achieve your dream. Sessions are hosted by THE John Maxwell and Coach L of www.luckifit.com, a Forbes Leadership Coach and Certified John Maxwell Member.
Class fee includes two complete workbooks with answer keys, recorded sessions, course powerpoint, and access to submit questions.
My Dream Map books can be purchased separately and shipped directly from http://store.johnmaxwell.com/My-Dream-Map_p_782.html
The next virtual coaching series begins Jan 2021.
– Create real progress in your career or business and your life
– Add an instant and valuable support network
– Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
YOUR DREAMS > PLANS > GOALS
Your dream has power. It can inspire you. It can empower you. But will it reward you? In this book to reaching your dreams, Dr. John C. Maxwell shows you how to do the things needed to make your dream come true. Put Your Dream to the Test takes your dream from ethereal to achievable. We look at how you can crystallize your vision and galvanize your commitment!
(Upon availability, participants will be invited to live Mastermind Group sessions for Put Your Dream to the Test)
What is a Mastermind Group (MMG)?
The power of masterminding lies in connecting and networking with like-minded individuals who provide each other with a powerful combination of peer brainstorming, learning, accountability and support in a group setting where members can sharpen their personal, leadership and business skills.
* A mastermind group brings together likeminded people who are dedicated and motivated to making effective and lasting changes.
* We meet 45 minutes a week, once a week, for 3 weeks to study and implement the book “Putting Your Dream to The Test” by John C. Maxwell.
* The meetings are confidential and run professionally with a curriculum and materials developed for the book
* As a coach, I am committed to delivering a great experience to ensure you get the most out of the sessions.
* As a group, we will bring together our ideas and opinions that will help shape and mold our understanding of the material in a way that is far superior to simply reading a book on your own. We will be combining all of our minds to becoming a master mind.